Skinny Puppy Chow
Puppy chow is one of those childhood snacks that we wish we could still eat by the handful as adults, but we know better. Puppy chow, monkey munch, or muddy munch is chocolate and peanut butter coated Chex™ tossed in powdered sugar.
- 4 cups Chex™
- 2 tablespoons Kerrygold™ butter
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 to 3/4 Cup vanilla Skinny Shake™ powder
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Melt butter, peanut butter, and chocolate chips in a microwaveable bowl for 45 seconds. Stir until smooth. Add vanilla.
Pour wet mixture over Chex™ in a larger bowl. Using a rubber spatula, gently fold until Chex™ are evenly coated.
Sprinkle vanilla Skinny Shake™ powder over Chex. Cover with lid and shake until evenly coated.
Transfer to a serving bowl and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (672 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Bread 4.5/5 (448 Votes)
- Neiman Marcus Dip 4.6/5 (417 Votes)
- Valentine Dipped Wafer Cookies 4.5/5 (209 Votes)