Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli
Why order take-out or delivery when you can easily make a delicious beef and broccoli dish from home using your crockpot? Serve over hot cooked rice and enjoy!
- 1 pound boneless beef chuck roast, sliced into thin strips
- 1 cup beef consomme
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cooled sauce from the crock pot after being cooked
- Fresh broccoli florets, as desired
- Hot cooked rice
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 610mins
Adapted from bsrecipe.blogspot.com
Add the beef to your crockpot.
In a separate small bowl, combine consomme, soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, and garlic. Pour the mixture over the beef and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
In a cup, stir cornstarch and some sauce form the crock pot until smooth. Add back to crock pot and stir well to combine. If your sauce is not thickening, try bringing your sauce to a boil on the stovetop with the corn starch mixture and boil until your desired thickness is reached.
Add broccoli to the crock pot and mix.
Cover and cook for another 30 minutes on high.
Serve over hot cooked rice and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.3/5 (512 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (460 Votes)
- Baked Potato Soup in a Slow Cooker 4.5/5 (494 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops 3.9/5 (589 Votes)
- Baked Penne with Chicken, Broccoli... 4.4/5 (333 Votes)
- Lipton Souperior Meatloaf 3.8/5 (584 Votes)
- Crockpot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (120 Votes)