Teriyaki Shrimp Stir Fry
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 minced garlic
- 1 lb frozen cooked shrimp, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts, drained
- 2 cups Minute White Rice, uncooked
- 1/3 cup light teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from minuterice.com
1) HEAT oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add broccoli and garlic; cook and stir 2 minutes. Add shrimp; cook and stir an additional 2 minutes.
2) ADD water. Bring to a boil on medium-high heat. Stir in water chestnuts and rice. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer 5 minutes.
3) REMOVE from heat. Stir in teriyaki sauce. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top
2 tablespoons soy sauce for the 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce.
Serve with a crisp green salad tossed with your favorite reduced fat dressing.