Tuna casserole with potatoe chips
This is a keeper. Everyone loved it and it was easy to make.
- 6 tbsp butter
- 2 celery stalks chopped small
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 cans of cream of celery soup
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (12 oz) bag medium or wide noodles
- 2 to 3 cups frozen baby peas
- 3 cans white albarcore tune drained and flaked
- 1 small can of black sliced olives drained
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 to 3 cups of crushed potatoe chips
- 3 tsps dill
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp seafood seasoning
- 1 tsp thyme
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat oven to 350
1. Cook noodles in salted water to al dente or a little firmer, drain and set aside.
2. In pan, melt 3 tbsp butter and add celery and onions. Saute till tender,
add seasonings and mix well.
3. In large bowl, mix soup, milk and sour cream till well blended.
4. Add peas, tuna, 3 tbsp melted butter, and noodles to soup bowl. Blend well. Add more seasoning to taste.
5. Pour into a sprayed 9 x 13 baking pan.
6. Spread olives over top.
7. Sprinkle cheese.
8. Top with crushed potatoe chips.
9. Bake for 35-45 minutes till bubbly.
You'll also love
- Rose Levy Beranbaum's Fresh... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Turkey Cutlets with Mushroom Sauce 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Roasted Corned Beef with a Bourbon... 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Easy No-Knead Olive-Rosemary... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Cheesy Seafood Gratin 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Delicious Catfish Classique 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Biscuits 4.5/5 (11 Votes)