- 4 boneless chicken breasts - beat down to 1/4 inch cut into big pieces
- 1/2 C flour
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 t pepper
- 1/3 C melted butter
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves chopped fine
- 1 8 oz package mushrooms slices
- 1/4 C chopped fresh parsley
- 2-4 garden onions sliced small
- 1/2 C marsala wine
- 1/2 C chicken broth
- 1/2 C shredded parmasean
- 1 C mozzarella cheese
Cooking time 30mins
1. Between sheets of siran wrap, beat chicken down to 1/4 inch thick cut into smaller serving pieces
2. Cook mushrooms, onions, garlic, and parsley in olive oil for 5 min. and set aside on plate.
3. mix flour, salt, pepper in shallow pan
4. flour chicken and brown in melted butter, in same fry pan. cook just till pink is gone.
5. Add back in mushrooms, wine, and chicken. Bring to a boil, simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
6. lay chicken in a 9X13, spread mushrooms and juice over chic. Sprinkle with the cheese and put in warm oven just till melted.