Garlicky Shrimp Cocktail
- 1 lb. raw, tail-on shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Marinara sauce, warmed, for dipping
Adapted from delish.com
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients. Place shrimp on baking sheet and roast until golden and cooked through, 8-10 minutes. Serve with warm marinara sauce.