Triple Berry Cheesecake Cobbler
Looking for a dessert loaded with fresh berries? Try this Triple Berry Cheesecake Cobbler. Strawberries, blueberries and raspberries don't get any better.
- 2pints2 pints strawberries
- 2pints2 pints blueberries
- 2pints2 pints raspberries
- OR 2 (12-ounce) packages frozen mixed berries, thawed
- 1/2cup1/2 cup sugar
- 4(8-ounce) packages4 (8-ounce) packages softened cream cheese
- 1cup1 cup sugar
- 2teaspoons2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4large4 large eggs
- OAT CRUMBLE:
- 2/3cup2/3 cup quick oats
- 2/3cup2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3cup2/3 cup flour
- 1teaspoon1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2teaspoon1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3/4cup3/4 cup butter, softened
- 2cups2 cups cake flour
- 2teaspoons2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2teaspoon1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2cup1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1cup1 cup sugar
- 3large3 large eggs, room temperature
- 2teaspoons2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4cup3/4 cup milk
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 110mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix fresh or thawed berries (drained) with sugar; set aside.
In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and sugar until combined. Add vanilla and mix well. Add eggs, one at a time until all are combined; set aside.
In a medium bowl, mix together oats, brown sugar and flour. Add cinnamon and nutmeg; mix well. Add softened butter until mixture is completely moist and crumbly; set aside.
In a small bowl, combine cake flour, baking powder and salt with a wire whisk; set aside.
In a separate large bowl, mix butter and sugar with beaters until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, until combined.
Add vanilla and mix until completely combined.
Slowly beat in flour mixture and milk alternating each one until mixture is smooth.
Pour half of cake batter into greased 9- by 13-inch baking pan. (Use the rest of batter for another cake or cupcakes.)
Pour cream cheese batter over cake batter. Sprinkle half of the berry mixture over entire surface of cake. Reserve remaining berries for serving. Sprinkle oat crumble evenly over top of berries.
Bake 50 minutes.
Let cake cool completely. Cut into 16 squares. Pour remaining berry mixture over each serving.
You'll also love
- Savory Spanish Potato Salad 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- The Ultimate Crab Dip 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Apple Dump Cake 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Spicy Grilled Shrimp With Apricot... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Sweet Noodle Kugel, Lokshen Kugel 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Pan Braised Chicken Thighs in... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Dark Roasted... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Paleo Spinach & Artichoke Dip 4.7/5 (6 Votes)