These impressive treats are easy to make and require only three simple ingredients: raspberry jam, sugar, and ready-made puff pastry.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (8 1/2-ounces), thawed, cut into 5 equal strips
- 3 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 4 tablespoons sugar
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from marthastewart.com
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Unfold puff pastry onto a cutting board; cut crosswise into 5 equal strips.
Spread 4 strips with raspberry jam, and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sugar. Stack coated strips; top with remaining strip. Freeze until firm, 10 to 15 minutes.
Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. With a serrated knife slice stack crosswise 1/4-inch-thick placing slices on baking sheets as you work, 4 inches apart. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons sugar.
Bake until puffed and golden, 15 to 20 minutes. Cool slightly on baking sheet, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
You'll also love
- Buttermilk Brined Cornish Hens 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Raspberry Applesauce Salad 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Spiced Orange and Vanilla Pudding 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Summer Garden Succotash 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Hershey's "Perfectly Chocolate"... 4.3/5 (40 Votes)
- Chicago-Style Deep-Dish Pizza 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Coffee Roasted Almond + Toasted... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Strawberry Jello Angel Food Cake 4.1/5 (19 Votes)