Cranberry Cider Punch
This adult Cranberry Cider Punch is perfect for this time of year and for Thanksgiving. Made with love, apple cider, cranberry juice, ginger beer (or ale, if you want more sweetness!) an autumnal spiced simple syrup and pretty bursting cranberries!
- SIMPLE SYRUP:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, freshly grated
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 2 star anise
- Few slices orange rind
- BURSTING CRANBERRIES:
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider
- 3/4 cups cranberry juice
- 2/3 cup ginger beer
- 1/3 cup autumn simple syrup
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Combine all ingredients together in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Whisk constantly until the sugar dissolves. Let simmer for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool completely. You can store this in the refrigerator for several days.
Add the cranberries and water to a saucepan over medium heat. Cook until the water is simmering and the cranberries are bursting, about 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat.
Stir the ingredients together gently and taste. All ginger beers are different, so you may want to add more simple syrup or more cider.
Serve the punch over crushed ice and garnish with the cranberries.
You'll also love
- Penne Pasta & Broccoli Bagna Cauda 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- St. Patrick's Day Snack Mix 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Strawberry & Fig Balsamic Jam 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Banana Split Martini 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Jack Frost Martini 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Chia Berry Smoothie Recipe 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Blueberry Martini Jello Shots 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pecan Swirl Cheesecake 4.7/5 (15 Votes)