Banana Split Martini
This sweet desert martini is festive and colorful, garnished with a strawberry slice, banana slice, and maraschino cherry. Great for parties!
- 2 ounces whipped cream vodka
- 1 ounce banana liqueur
- 1/2 ounce triple cream liqueur
- 1 teaspoon Grenadine
- 1 teaspoon white crème de cacao
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from daydreamerdesserts.com
Prepare a martini glass rimmed with multicolored sanding sugar.
In a cocktail shaker filled half-way with ice combine all ingredients, shake well then strain into prepared martini glass.
Garnish with a strawberry halve, banana slice, and maraschino cherry.
Chocolate lovers, try swapping out the sanding sugar rimmer for chocolate sprinkles.
If you don't happen to have any whipped cream vodka on hand, try substituting it for cake or plain vodka.
You'll also love
- Jack Frost Martini 4.7/5 (17 Votes)
- Sticky date pudding with Wicked... 4/5 (26 Votes)
- LIGHTER EGGPLANT PARMESAN 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Lime Tilapia & Rice 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Irish Nachos with Guacamole 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Hemingway Martini 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Miss Robbie's Banana Pudding 4.1/5 (77 Votes)
- Simple Cherry Banana Smoothie 4.4/5 (24 Votes)