Herb Roasted Potatoes
Roasted potatoes are seasoned with fresh herbs for a perfect side dish for almost any meal.
- 3 pounds red skinned potatoes, about 2 inches round, dried and scrubbed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Fresh rosemary and thyme
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 50mins
Heat oven to 425°F.
Cut the potatoes in half and toss with the olive oil, salt and pepper. Press the herbs into potatoes cut side. Place cut side down onto light colored, heavy bottom baking dish about 1 inch apart.
Roast for 35 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender and cut side is brown.
You'll also love
- Pork Tenderloin with Brown... 4.4/5 (83 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes 4.4/5 (81 Votes)
- Boo Scotti 4.4/5 (82 Votes)
- Louisiana Gumbo 4/5 (125 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheddar Baked Potato 4.5/5 (73 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Autumn Harvest Veggie... 4.5/5 (74 Votes)
- Panera Bread French Onion Soup 3.9/5 (140 Votes)
- Pecan Pie Cobbler 4.2/5 (97 Votes)