Herb Roasted Potatoes
Roasted potatoes are seasoned with fresh herbs for a perfect side dish for almost any meal.
- 3 pounds red skinned potatoes, about 2 inches round, dried and scrubbed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Fresh rosemary and thyme
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 50mins
Heat oven to 425°F.
Cut the potatoes in half and toss with the olive oil, salt and pepper. Press the herbs into potatoes cut side. Place cut side down onto light colored, heavy bottom baking dish about 1 inch apart.
Roast for 35 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender and cut side is brown.
You'll also love
- Beef Barley Soup 4.5/5 (78 Votes)
- Olive Garden Dressing 4.5/5 (78 Votes)
- Caramelized Onions and Mushrooms 4.5/5 (78 Votes)
- Mini Corn Dog Muffins 4.5/5 (80 Votes)
- Loaded Breakfast Casserole 4.4/5 (85 Votes)
- Healthy Chewy Chocolate Granola... 4.4/5 (85 Votes)
- Stuffed Turkey Breast with... 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Creamy Slow Cooker Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (79 Votes)