Pumpkin Pie Bites
Mini pumpkin pies, that are shaped like pumpkins and decorated like a Jack-o-lantern! Perfect for your Halloween or fall parties.
- 2 refrigerated ready-to roll pie crusts
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup chocolate morsels, optional
- Vegetable oil
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 80mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Use cookie cutter to cut 12 pumpkin shapes from each pie crust. You will need to roll the dough thinner than it comes out of the box.
Press dough shapes into a 24 cup mini muffin tray. (Make 12 at a time, alternating cups to make sure pie crusts don’t overlap each other.)
Brush egg whites from one egg to the top edges of each pie.
Mix cream cheese, sugar, canned pumpkin, remaining 2 eggs, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice together until thoroughly combined. Spoon mixture into each pumpkin-shaped pie crust.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
Remove pies to cool and repeat with second pie crust. Place the muffin tray in the freezer to cool it quickly for re-use.
Makes 24 pies. Keep refrigerated.
To decorate, melt chocolate in a heat-proof bowl in the microwave on medium. Heat in 30 second intervals, stirring in between until melted. Add a little vegetable oil to make the chocolate more fluid. Transfer to a re-sealable plastic bag and cut the corner off. Drizzle or draw faces on pies.
You'll also love
- Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.3/5 (92 Votes)
- Coconut Cream Pie 4.6/5 (65 Votes)
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Cobbler 4.3/5 (84 Votes)
- French-Style Beef Stew 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ribs 4.5/5 (68 Votes)
- Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Cookies 4.4/5 (79 Votes)
- Broken Glass Cupcakes 3.8/5 (124 Votes)
- Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats 4.5/5 (68 Votes)