Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Cookies
Easy to make Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Cookies recipe.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 tablespoon cocoa
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net
Add Butter, sugar, milk and cocoa into a saucepan. Bring to a rolling boil. Boil for 1 minute.
Stir in Peanut Butter, Quick cooking oats, and vanilla to saucepan. Stir.
Drop onto wax/foil paper.
Let cool until set.
You'll also love
- Broken Glass Cupcakes 3.8/5 (124 Votes)
- Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats 4.5/5 (68 Votes)
- Raspberry Almond Shortbread... 4.5/5 (73 Votes)
- Chocolate Hug Cookies 4.1/5 (91 Votes)
- Chocolate Thumbprint Kiss Cookies 4.2/5 (77 Votes)
- No Bake-Peanut Butter Cookie Bars 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Chewies (No Bake... 4.8/5 (15 Votes)
- Sinless Oatmeal Choco Chip Cookies 4.1/5 (97 Votes)