E.D. Smith's Pumpkin Pie
A delicious and simple recipe using pumpkin pie filling, perfect for the holidays or any gathering, E.D. Smith's Pumpkin Pie is a luscious pie recipe oozing with the fall flavors you're craving. Perfect for potlucks and traveling during the holidays, this recipe is sure to be a hit at your family's holiday dinner.
- 1 egg
- 1 can (19-ounces) E.D.Smith® Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked home-made or frozen pie shell
Preparation time 35mins
Cooking time 95mins
Beat one egg lightly in medium bowl. Add the pumpkin pie filling and the evaporated milk. Blend everything together. Pour filling into pie shell.
Bake at 425ºF (220ºC) for 15 minutes.
Reduce oven temperature to 375ºF (190ºC) and continue baking 35 to 45 minutes longer or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Roll Cake 4.5/5 (271 Votes)
- Kool-Aid Ice Cubes in Sprite 4.5/5 (241 Votes)
- Halloween Oreo Chocolate Chip... 4.5/5 (141 Votes)
- Halloween Candy Corn Cupcakes 4.5/5 (133 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Bars 4.6/5 (77 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Bites 4.5/5 (69 Votes)
- Pecan Pie Cobbler 4.2/5 (96 Votes)
- Fall Apple Pie 4.5/5 (48 Votes)