Strawberry Jell-O Poke Cake
Pretty in pink, this poke cake is perfect for a summer party, baby shower, or just because you want a pink cake! Poke cakes are easy to make and so moist and delicious.
- 1 (18.25-ounce) box Funfetti Cake Mix, prepared as directed in a 13x9-inch pan
- 1 cup water, boiling
- 1 (3-ounce) package strawberry Jell-O
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- Red sprinkles
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 255mins
Adapted from shugarysweets.com
Bake cake in a 13x9-inch baking dish, as directed on box. Cool completely.
Poke holes over cooled cake using a fork.
In a small bowl, mix Jell-O with boiling water. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Pour over cake slowly, allowing it to fill the holes in the cake.
Top with Cool Whip and sprinkles. Refrigerate for 4 hours, or overnight.
You'll also love
- Orzo Lemon Orzo with Asparagus 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Peach Pancake Syrup 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Peanut Butter & Honey Banana... 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Easy Peach Cobbler 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Pineapple-Caramel Sponge Cakes 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Blackberry Mint Infused Water 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Blueberry-Chia Overnight Oats 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Pineapple Sunshine Cake 4.1/5 (31 Votes)