Rotisserie Chicken Peanut Noodles
Looking for a quick delicious meal tonight? You can't go wrong with this dish, shredded rotisserie chicken is served over noodles with a delicious peanut sauce. Serve with a simple salad or veggie for a finished meal.
- 1/2 pound dried linguine
- 1 teaspoon plus 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons water (or to desired consistency)
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce or to taste
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 3 scallions, chopped
- Rotisserie Chicken
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cook pasta until al dente, and then drain and allow to cool.
Add the pasta back to the cooking pot, toss with 1 teaspoon of the sesame oil, and set aside.
Mix the remaining ingredients, with the exception of the scallions, together with enough of the water to make a runny, but still fairly thick, dressing and set aside.
Remove skin from Rotisserie chicken and shred it and add it, with the chopped scallions, to the pasta pot.
Pour the dressing over and toss to combine.
Let the pasta cool and serve cold or at room temperature. Yum!
You'll also love
- Steak, Spinach & Feta Pinwheels 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- World best Chicken Francaise or... 3.9/5 (21 Votes)
- "Chicken" Piccata w/ Gardein 4.1/5 (25 Votes)
- Slow Cooked Orange Chicken 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Sweet, Sticky, and Spicy Chicken 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken Bacon Caesar Bubble-Up Bake 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Chicken Enchiladas & Enchilada... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)