Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
- 1 1/4 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix, divided (see Note)
- 3 cups coarsely chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans cream of celery soup (see Note)
- 1 3/4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup of butter melted
Preparation time 15mins
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Sprinkle 3/4 cup stuffing mix into pan; top with chicken.
In a large bowl, whisk together soup and broth until blended; pour over chicken. Sprinkle remaining stuffing mix over soup mixture and top with melted butter.
Bake, uncovered, for 35 minutes, or until casserole is thoroughly heated and golden.
Do not make the stuffing; use the dry mix.
Cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup will work just as well with this casserole.
You'll also love
- Butter Fried Chicken 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Baked Teriyaki Chicken 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Broccoli Rice & Cheese Casserole 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Lemon Roasted Chicken Salad Wrap 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Chicken Divan (Diabetes-Friendly... 3.8/5 (89 Votes)
- Parmesan Chicken Ziti with... 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Mexican Buffalo Chicken Dip 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Plum Glazed Chicken 4.5/5 (11 Votes)