Slow Cooker Roast Chicken
- 2 teaspoons Herbs de Provence
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4-5 pound whole organic chicken
- 4-6 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon , cut into quarters
- 1 pound Baby carrots,trimmed and cleaned
- 1 cup chicken broth
1. In a small bowl, combine the spices with the salt.
2. Rub the seasoning mixture all over the chicken.Place the garlic cloves and lemon in the chicken cavity.
3. Place the carrots and the chicken broth into the slow cooker, place the chicken on top of the carrots, cover, and cook on high for 3 hours, until a meat thermometer reads 160°F.
4. Allow the chicken to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
5. Serve with Carrots and Mashed potatoes
You'll also love
- Crispy French Onion Scalloped... 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Mini Corn Dogs (Unfried, to boot!) 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Chicken & Rice Bake without Canned... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken with... 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Chicken and Stuffing Casserole 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Lemon Roasted Chicken Salad Wrap 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Parmesan Chicken Ziti with... 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Crock Pot Chicken Stew 4.3/5 (36 Votes)