Southern Style Macaroni Salad
- 2 pounds dried elbow pasta
- 3 large hard boiled eggs
- 3 celery stalks, diced
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 (6.4 ounce) pouch chunk light tuna, in water
- 1 (30 ounce) jar Hellman’s/Best Foods mayonnaise
- 1/2 (30 ounce) jar Miracle Whip salad dressing spread
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- Optional: paprika
Adapted from theslowroasteditalian-printablerecipe.blogspot.com
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta (al dente) according to directions on the package. Pour into strainer to drain water and set aside (in strainer).
Meanwhile: Dice onion and celery. Chop hard boiled eggs. Add ½ of mayonnaise and ½ of Miracle Whip to the pasta pot. Add tuna, onion, celery and eggs. Stir to combine. Add drained pasta and stir until well combined. Add remaining mayonnaise and Miracle Whip. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir to combine.
Sprinkle with paprika (if desired). Chill until ready to serve.
You'll also love
- Crispy French Onion Scalloped... 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Chocolate Banana CRUMB CAKE 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Rosemary Pasta in Butter Roasted... 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Fajita Pasta 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- One-Pot Tortellini Soup 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Pumpkin Fettuccine Alfredo 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Thai Chicken Peanut Noodles Recipe 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Macaroni Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)