Thai Chicken Peanut Noodles Recipe
I love the spicy Thai flavors in this speedy and simple Chicken Peanut Noodles Recipe!
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons Sriracha Asian hot chili sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 12 ounces uncooked multigrain spaghetti
- 1 pound lean ground chicken
- 1 1/2 cups julienned carrots
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup unsalted peanuts, finely chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a small bowl, whisk the first six ingredients until blended. Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook chicken, carrots, pepper and garlic over medium heat 5-6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, breaking up chicken into crumbles; drain.
Stir in peanut butter mixture; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 3-5 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened. Serve with spaghetti. Top with peanuts and green onions.
You'll also love
- Classic Birds Eye Macaroni Salad 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Broccoli Rice & Cheese Casserole 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Lemon Roasted Chicken Salad Wrap 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Hibachi-Style Noodles 4/5 (60 Votes)
- Artichoke Chicken Lasagna 4.2/5 (44 Votes)
- Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip with... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Garlic Chicken & Veggies Stir Fry 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Chicken Wings in Foil on the Grill 4.2/5 (45 Votes)