This Snickerdoodle bread is perfect for cinnamon-lovers! Serve hot with fresh butter or slice and make french toast smothered in sliced strawberries. This is the perfect recipe for a quick breakfast any day of the week or an after school snack. Filled with the flavors of everyone's favorite cookie this, Snickerdoodle bread is oozing with the zesty sweetness of cinnamon.
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 (10-ounce) package Hershey's cinnamon chips
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 48mins
To make the loaves, mix butter, sugar, salt and cinnamon until fluffy. Add eggs and mix well. Add vanilla and sour cream and mix well.
Mix flour and baking powder in a separate bowl. Add to wet ingredients and mix until all combined. Add cinnamon chips and stir into batter. Set aside.
Spoon batter into 4 mini loaf pans until about 2/3 full.
Mix topping ingredients in a bowl and sprinkle over the batter in each loaf pan.
Bake at 350°F for 35 to 38 minutes. Let cool before removing from pan.
You'll also love
- Bisquick ~ Drop Biscuits 3.7/5 (1081 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.2/5 (755 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.2/5 (698 Votes)
- Banana Bread Brownies 3.8/5 (830 Votes)
- Texas Roadhouse Steak Seasoning 3.9/5 (683 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Garlic Cheese Bread 4.3/5 (461 Votes)
- Hawaiian Wedding Cake 3.8/5 (459 Votes)
- Oreo Dirt Cake 4/5 (401 Votes)