This Snickerdoodle bread is perfect for cinnamon-lovers! Serve hot with fresh butter or slice and make french toast smothered in sliced strawberries. This is the perfect recipe for a quick breakfast any day of the week or an after school snack. Filled with the flavors of everyone's favorite cookie this, Snickerdoodle bread is oozing with the zesty sweetness of cinnamon.
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 (10-ounce) package Hershey's cinnamon chips
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 48mins
To make the loaves, mix butter, sugar, salt and cinnamon until fluffy. Add eggs and mix well. Add vanilla and sour cream and mix well.
Mix flour and baking powder in a separate bowl. Add to wet ingredients and mix until all combined. Add cinnamon chips and stir into batter. Set aside.
Spoon batter into 4 mini loaf pans until about 2/3 full.
Mix topping ingredients in a bowl and sprinkle over the batter in each loaf pan.
Bake at 350°F for 35 to 38 minutes. Let cool before removing from pan.
You'll also love
- Bisquick ~ Drop Biscuits 3.7/5 (1112 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.2/5 (773 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.2/5 (716 Votes)
- Banana Bread Brownies 3.8/5 (873 Votes)
- Texas Roadhouse Steak Seasoning 3.9/5 (756 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Garlic Cheese Bread 4.3/5 (465 Votes)
- Hawaiian Wedding Cake 3.8/5 (503 Votes)
- Oreo Dirt Cake 4/5 (424 Votes)