Jalapeno Popper Spread
I've been told by fellow party-goers that this recipe tastes exactly like a jalapeno popper. I like that it can be made without much fuss.
- 2 (8-ounces each) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup canned chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup canned jalapeno peppers, diced
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- Sweet red and yellow pepper pieces and corn chips
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a large bowl, beat the first five ingredients until blended; spread into an ungreased 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; top with bread crumbs. Bake at 400°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
Serve with peppers and chips.
You'll also love
- Oven-Roasted Smoked Sausage &... 4.1/5 (956 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.3/5 (611 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Bread 4.2/5 (618 Votes)
- Popeye's Spicy Chicken Recipe 3.9/5 (958 Votes)
- Cinnamon Toast, the Pioneer Woman... 4.4/5 (485 Votes)
- Jalapeño Popper Wontons 4.5/5 (201 Votes)
- Creamy Bacon & Cheese Dip 4.5/5 (130 Votes)
- Candied Pecans 4.4/5 (127 Votes)