Maple Sweet Potato and Apple Gratin
Maple syrup and apples add a sweet taste to this sweet potato recipe.
- 2 pounds baked sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into slices
- 2 Golden Delicious apples, peeled, cored and cut into slices
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from cooking.com
Preheat oven to 400˚F. Butter a gratin or baking dish.
Decoratively arrange potatoes and apples in gratin or baking dish. Combine maple syrup, butter, cinnamon and salt to taste in saucepan. Bring to a simmer, stirring. Pour over potatoes and apples.
Bake 25 minutes. After baking, put under broiler about 4 inches from heat for 1-2 minutes, or until lightly browned.
You'll also love
- Halloween Snack Mix 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Spinach Lasagna 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Tortellini Caesar Pasta Salad 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Truvia Lemonade 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Cheesy Yellow Squash Casserole 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Baby Red Potato Salad Recipe 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Football Cake Pops 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Lemon Infused Shrimp Scampi Pasta 4.5/5 (13 Votes)