Tortellini Caesar Pasta Salad
- 2 (9-oz) packages cheese tortellini
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small florets
- 3 ears corn
- 1 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- Kosher salt
Adapted from parade.condenast.com
1.Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and cool.
2.Steam broccoli until tender, about 6 minutes; cool.
3.Cook corn in boiling water, 5 minutes; cool, then slice kernels off cob.
4.Toss tortellini, broccoli, and corn with dressing, lemon juice, carrots, tomatoes; salt to taste.
You'll also love
- Truvia Lemonade 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Cheesy Yellow Squash Casserole 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Lemon Infused Shrimp Scampi Pasta 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Light Fettuccini Alfredo 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Creamy Tortellini Mac And Cheese 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Sausage Tortellini - Instant Pot 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Wraps 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Ranch (or Caesar) Chicken & Rice 4.4/5 (23 Votes)