Pressure Cooker Spinach Lasagna
David's Note: Lasagna is delicious, but it's not a dish you can throw together in minutes—until now.
Tip: If you’re cooking this lasagna in a regular pressure cooker, just reduce the cooking time by about 10 minutes.
- 2 cups Ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups marinara sauce, divided up
- 3/4 cup vegetable stock, divided up
- 4 dry lasagna noodles, snapped in half lengthwise
- 3 cups frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella
Adapted from qvc.co
Combine the Ricotta, Parmesan, egg, salt, and pepper in a medium-size bowl.
Place 1 cup of the marinara and 1/4 cup of vegetable stock into the bottom of the Microwave Pressure Cooker and stir together. Take 3 halves of the lasagna noodles and place them next to each other on top of the marinara.
Carefully spread half of the Ricotta mixture over the lasagna. Sprinkle 1-1/2 cups of spinach over the Ricotta. Sprinkle 1 cup of Mozzarella over the spinach. Spread 1/2 cup of marinara over the Mozzarella. Pour a 1/4 cup of vegetable stock over the Mozzarella and marinara.
Take 3 halves of the lasagna noodles and place them next to each other over the spinach. Push them towards you, so you can fill the empty space with a fourth noodle (laying in the opposite direction). Spread the remaining Ricotta over the noodles, the remaining spinach on top, and then pour the remaining stock over the spinach. Place the remaining noodles next to each other over the spinach and spread the remaining marinara on top.
Put the lid on the pressure cooker and lock it in place. Microwave on high for 30 minutes. When the pressure has dropped naturally, unlock and open the lid.
Sprinkle with the remaining Mozzarella. Cover again; let the lasagna rest for 10 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Tortellini Caesar Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Truvia Lemonade 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Cheesy Yellow Squash Casserole 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Spanish Cauliflower Rice - Low... 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Creamed Spinach 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Sausage & Spinach Lasagna Rolls 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Butternut Squash & Spinach Lasagna 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe