Lemon Infused Shrimp Scampi Pasta
(You will find thing's you do not find here, there) Follow or friend me on Facebook for even more recipe's,etc: https://www.facebook.com/carilynn71 ♥Delish Dish♥ at Facebook Groups https://www.facebook.com/groups/Creates/ ♥Delish Dish♥ at Tumblr http://delishdishs.tumblr.com/
- 8 oz spaghetti
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. butter, divided
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 lbs. shrimp, uncooked, devained
- zest from one lemon
- juice from one lemon
- 2 tbsp. scallions
- 4 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
1.Cook pasta according to manufacturers directions. When you put the pasta in the boiling water, start the next step of the recipe.
2.In a large skillet add olive oil, 1 tablespoon of butter, garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook until butter is melted, add the shrimp. Cook shrimp until no longer pink, stirring constantly.
3.Once shrimp is cooked add lemon zest, lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of butter. Stir, until combined, once butter is melted add scallions and cooked pasta. Toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
You'll also love
- Creamy Potato and Ham Soup 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Kartoffelklösse (German Potato... 4.1/5 (59 Votes)
- Baked Salmon with Browned Butter... 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Blueberry Cinnamon Toast Crunch... 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Orange Shrimp Salad 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Rustic Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake... 4.3/5 (51 Votes)
- Italian “Drunken” Noodles 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Light Fettuccini Alfredo 4.6/5 (19 Votes)