Easy Pumpkin Pie Cake
This pumpkin pie cake combines traditional pumpkin pie with a buttery, crispy topping made from yellow cake mix. Serve with whipped cream, yum!
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup pecans, chopped
- Whipped cream, if desired
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 120mins
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray; set aside.
In large bowl, beat eggs, sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger, cloves, pumpkin and evaporated milk with whisk until well combined. Pour into pan.
In medium bowl, mix cake mix and melted butter until well combined (mixture will be lumpy). Stir in chopped pecans. Sprinkle mixture evenly on top of pumpkin mixture in pan.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center is set and edges are golden brown. Cool 30 minutes before serving. If desired, refrigerate until cold.
Cut into 4 rows by 4 rows to serve. Top with whipped cream just before serving.
You'll also love
- Pecan Crackers 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Homemade Pasta Dough - Kitchen Aid... 4.3/5 (35 Votes)
- David’s Homemade Summer Peach... 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
- Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Cookies 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Spiced Pumpkin Mousse 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Pea Pickin' Cake 4.2/5 (38 Votes)
- All-Chocolate Boston Cream Pie 4.3/5 (27 Votes)