All you need is 5 ingredients and 10 minutes of your time to prepare these sweet and savory chocolate hazelnut cookies! Recipe yields 12 large or 18 small cookies depending on your scoop sizes.
- 1 cup chocolate hazelnut spread, like Nutella
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup flour
- Coarse sea salt
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In an electric mixer with the paddle attachment, combine Nutella, brown sugar, and egg.
Mix on low speed, until blended.
Slowly add the flour and mix just until a dough is formed. Do NOT over-mix.
Scoop cookies onto a sheet tray lined with parchment paper. Top each with a sprinkle of sea salt.
Bake for 10 minutes.
Cool cookies before removing from sheet tray.
You'll also love
- Chewy Lemon Snowdrop Cookies 4.3/5 (181 Votes)
- Pea Pickin' Cake 4/5 (42 Votes)
- All-Chocolate Boston Cream Pie 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Wonderful Sugar Plum Cookies 4/5 (26 Votes)
- Mushroom Quinoa Stuffing (Vegan... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Air Fryer Spanish Omelette 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- White Chocolate Apricot Oatmeal... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient White Ziti 4/5 (11 Votes)