Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
- 20 large button mushrooms, stems removed
- 6 ounces vegan cream cheese
- 8 ounces frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed well to remove excess water
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded vegan cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Finely chop 10 of the mushroom stems and place in a large bowl. Set mushroom caps aside.
Add cream cheese and spinach to bowl and stir well to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
Place mushroom caps, bottom side up, on a large baking sheet.
Use a spoon to fill caps with spinach-cheese filling.
Bake for 12 minutes. Sprinkle top of mushrooms with shredded cheese.
Bake for another 5 minutes.
Transfer mushrooms to a stack of paper towels to absorb any moisture.
Place on a platter and serve warm.