Spiced Pumpkin Mousse
- 1-1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 4-1/2 teaspoons cold water
- 3 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 cups canned pumpkin
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 18 gingersnap cookies, divided
In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over water; let stand for 1 minute or until softened. Beat in egg yolks and sugar. Cook and stir over medium heat until a thermometer reads 160° and mixture has thickened, about 5 minutes.
Transfer to a small bowl; beat until cool and thickened, about 3 minutes. Beat in pumpkin and spices. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
In a small bowl, beat cream and vanilla until stiff peaks form. Fold into pumpkin mixture.
Coarsely crumble 12 gingersnaps; sprinkle into six parfait or dessert dishes. Spoon or pipe mousse over the top. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until set. Just before serving, garnish with remaining gingersnaps.
You'll also love
- Buffalo Scallops 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Neiman Marcus Monkey Bread with... 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Apple Caramel Cheesecake Bars 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- High Protein Garlic Mashed Potatoes 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Broccoli Mashed Potatoes with... 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- BAKED ACORN SQUASH WITH BROWN... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Chocolate Pumpkin Tiramisu 4.6/5 (9 Votes)