Quick Chicken Tortilla Bake
Looking for a quick and easy meal? Chicken, tortillas, cream of chicken soup, diced tomatoes and cheddar cheese. Yum! This Quick Chicken Tortilla Bake recipe is perfect, you won't be disappointed.
- 2 - 10 3/4ounce can reduced fat and reduced sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 10 ounce can diced tomatoes with green chiles, undrained
- 12 (6 or 7 inch) corn tortillas, cut into thin bite-size strips
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken (about 1 pound)
- 1 cup shredded taco cheese (4 ounces)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from bhg.com
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
In a medium bowl combine soup and tomatoes; set aside. Sprinkle one-third of the tortilla strips over the bottom of an un-greased 3-quart rectangular baking dish. Layer half of the chicken over the tortilla strips; spoon half of the soup mixture evenly over top. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with the remaining tortilla strips.
Bake, covered, about 40 minutes or until bubbly around edges and center is hot. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake about 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- Best Light & Fluffy Dinner Rolls 3.8/5 (301 Votes)
- Baked Crispy Cheddar Chicken 4.1/5 (220 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Breaded Chicken... 4/5 (277 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup 4.3/5 (183 Votes)
Review this recipe