Louisiana Hot Crab Dip
This delicious, addictive crab dip will have your family begging for more. Serve as an appetizer with onion or garlic crackers.
- 1/2 pound jumbo lump crabmeat, free of shells
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 3 tablespoons minced green onions (white and green parts)
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Preheat oven to 325°F
Combine crabmeat, cream cheese, mayonnaise, parmesan, onions, garlic, Worcestershire, lemon juice, hot sauce, Old Bay, salt and pepper in a casserole dish and gently stir until thoroughly mixed.
Adjust seasoning to taste.
Bake for 35 to 40 minutes until lightly golden on top.
Serve hot, with hot sauce on the side for those who like it spicy.
You'll also love
- Corn Bread Casserole 4.5/5 (97 Votes)
- Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce 4/5 (176 Votes)
- Party-Friendly Mexican Chicken... 4.5/5 (94 Votes)
- Crab Cakes 4.5/5 (93 Votes)
- Hibachi Soup 3.9/5 (168 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon 4.5/5 (90 Votes)
- Cracked Pepper Shrimp Alfredo 4.5/5 (86 Votes)
- Cheesy Baked Dip 4.5/5 (84 Votes)