Louisiana Hot Crab Dip
This delicious, addictive crab dip will have your family begging for more. Serve as an appetizer with onion or garlic crackers.
- 1/2 pound jumbo lump crabmeat, free of shells
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 3 tablespoons minced green onions (white and green parts)
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Preheat oven to 325°F
Combine crabmeat, cream cheese, mayonnaise, parmesan, onions, garlic, Worcestershire, lemon juice, hot sauce, Old Bay, salt and pepper in a casserole dish and gently stir until thoroughly mixed.
Adjust seasoning to taste.
Bake for 35 to 40 minutes until lightly golden on top.
Serve hot, with hot sauce on the side for those who like it spicy.
You'll also love
- Marbled Easter Egg Truffles 4.5/5 (183 Votes)
- Texas Trash Warm Bean Dip 4.5/5 (184 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Macaroni &... 3.9/5 (308 Votes)
- Amish Noodles 3.9/5 (317 Votes)
- Garlic Shrimp 4.5/5 (182 Votes)
- Red Lobster Shrimp Pasta 3.9/5 (262 Votes)
- Joe's Crab Shack - Crab Cakes 4.1/5 (245 Votes)
- Best Shrimp Dish Ever 4/5 (231 Votes)