Longhorn Steakhouse Wild West Shrimp
Longhorn Steakhouse Wild West Shrimp is one of the more popular sides served at their restaurant. Now you can enjoy it at home with this great tasty recipe!
- LONGHORN PRARIE DUST:
- 1 (12-ounce) package popcorn shrimp
- Cherry pepper
- 1 lemon, juice
- 1/2 cup butter
- Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup paprika
- 1/4 cup kosher salt, finely ground
- 1/4 brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons mustard powder
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1/4 cup ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons cayenne
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Fry the shrimp in oil in a deep skillet until done.
Drain and pat dry with paper towel.
Place 1 stick of butter in sauce pan add lemon juice and melt together.
Make the prairie dust and mix together and store in container.
Add fried shrimp and some prairie dust and cherry peppers to saucepan.
Simmer on low heat till flavors mix.
Serve with ranch dressing.
You'll also love
- Hibachi Soup 3.9/5 (322 Votes)
- Easy Pad Thai 4.2/5 (216 Votes)
- Applebee's Wonton Chicken Tacos 3.8/5 (1117 Votes)
- Mexican Breakfast Casserole 4.4/5 (207 Votes)
- Louisiana Hot Crab Dip 3.9/5 (296 Votes)
- Garlic Shrimp 4.5/5 (182 Votes)
- Red Lobster Shrimp Pasta 3.9/5 (259 Votes)
- Joe's Crab Shack - Crab Cakes 4.1/5 (234 Votes)