Longhorn Steakhouse Wild West Shrimp
Longhorn Steakhouse Wild West Shrimp is one of the more popular sides served at their restaurant. Now you can enjoy it at home with this great tasty recipe!
- LONGHORN PRARIE DUST:
- 1 (12-ounce) package popcorn shrimp
- Cherry pepper
- 1 lemon, juice
- 1/2 cup butter
- Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup paprika
- 1/4 cup kosher salt, finely ground
- 1/4 brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons mustard powder
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1/4 cup ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons cayenne
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Fry the shrimp in oil in a deep skillet until done.
Drain and pat dry with paper towel.
Place 1 stick of butter in sauce pan add lemon juice and melt together.
Make the prairie dust and mix together and store in container.
Add fried shrimp and some prairie dust and cherry peppers to saucepan.
Simmer on low heat till flavors mix.
Serve with ranch dressing.
You'll also love
- Hibachi Soup 3.9/5 (332 Votes)
- Easy Pad Thai 4.2/5 (220 Votes)
- Applebee's Wonton Chicken Tacos 3.8/5 (1151 Votes)
- Mexican Breakfast Casserole 4.4/5 (210 Votes)
- Louisiana Hot Crab Dip 3.9/5 (334 Votes)
- Garlic Shrimp 4.5/5 (182 Votes)
- Red Lobster Shrimp Pasta 3.9/5 (263 Votes)
- Joe's Crab Shack - Crab Cakes 4.1/5 (246 Votes)