Grilled Mint-Rubbed Tuna With Orange And Fennel Relish
- 3 blood oranges peeled, segmented (or regular, if out of season)
- 1/2 cup julienned fennel
- 3 tablespoons thinly-sliced scallion
- 1 tablespoon currants
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 4 tuna steaks - (6 to 8 oz ea)
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Mix together the oranges, fennel, scallion, currants, vinegar and honey in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Rub each tuna steak on both sides with the mint leaves and brush with the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and grill for 2 minutes on each side for rare or longer for desired doneness.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Grilled Lobster Smothered In Basil... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Leeks 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Jerk Chicken With Mango... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Hoisin Marinated Pork With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Corn Niblets W Lime Butter... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Cedar Plank Salmon With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fish Tacos With Habanero Salsa 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Lemonade 0/5 (0 Votes)