Open-Faced Crab-Melt Sandwiches
- 1 pound lump crabmeat (or two 6-oz cans crab meat, drained)
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup water-packed roasted red peppers minced
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 4 slices pumpernickel bread
- 3 ounces low-fat Swiss cheese (four 3/4-oz slices)
Combine crabmeat, mayonnaise, peppers, mustard, salt and pepper in a medium bowl; gently toss to combine. Divide crab mixture among bread slices, transfer to a baking sheet and top each with one slice of cheese.
Broil until cheese is golden and bubbly, about 1 to 2 minutes.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
Points® Value: 5