Classic Midwestern Macaroni Salad
- 2 cups dry whole-wheat elbow macaroni
- 1 medium celery stalk diced
- 1 small sweet red pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup cooked frozen peas and carrots
- 3 medium scallions chopped
- 1/2 cup Kraft Free Shredded Cheddar Cheese or other brand 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup sliced dill pickles
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water; drain again. Combine cooked pasta, celery, pepper, peas and carrots, scallion and cheese in a large mixing bowl.
To make dressing, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, pickle and onion powder in a small bowl. Pour dressing over pasta mixture and toss lightly to coat. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
This recipe yields 12 servings; about 1/2 cup per serving.
Points® Value: 1
You'll also love
- Amish Macaroni Salad 4.2/5 (102 Votes)
- TUNA-MACARONI SALAD 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Baja-Style Fish Tacos With Salad... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- White Bean Bechamel Over Asparagus 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Noodles With Turkey Sausage And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fettuccine With Morels, Asparagus,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cornish Game Hens, With Orzo... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Buca Di Beppo's Macaroni Rosa 0/5 (0 Votes)