Family-Favorite Tuna Noodle Casserole
We call it Family-Favorite Tuna Noodle Casserole 'cause this is a dish that gets the whole family clamoring for seconds! After all, who doesn't love the classic taste of tuna paired with creamy cheesiness?
- 1 package (16 ounce) elbow macaroni
- 1 can (12 ounces) water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (8-1/2 ounces) peas, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Swiss cheese, shredded & divided
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Adapted from mrfood.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
Prepare macaroni according to package directions; drain, rinse, and drain again. Place in large bowl and add tuna, mushroom soup, peas, 1-1/2 cups Swiss cheese, cream, and pepper; mix well.
Pour into 9- x 13-inch baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup Swiss cheese over top.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until heated through.
You'll also love
- Popcorn Chicken & Honey Dill Sauce 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Creamy Cucumber and Tomato Salad 4.6/5 (42 Votes)
- Lasagne with Shrimp and Crab Meat 4.4/5 (60 Votes)
- Macaroni Grill Bread 4.4/5 (60 Votes)
- Copycat Macaroni Grill’s Penne... 4.5/5 (54 Votes)
- Jumbo Lump Crab Cake Recipe 4.4/5 (62 Votes)
- Southern Fried Salmon Patties 4.1/5 (127 Votes)
- Lemon Butter Baked Cod 3.9/5 (119 Votes)