Broccoli Grape & Pasta Salad
Broccoli Grape and Pasta Salad has the perfect blend of flavors and textures, with the added crunch from toasted pecans. Serve as a side, or perfect for lunch.
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 (16-ounce) package farfalle (bow-tie) pasta
- 1 pound fresh broccoli
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 8 cooked bacon slices, crumbled
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 200mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted and fragrant, stirring halfway through.
Prepare pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, cut broccoli florets from stems, and separate florets into small pieces using tip of a paring knife. Peel away tough outer layer of stems, and finely chop stems.
Whisk together mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; add broccoli, hot cooked pasta, and grapes, and stir to coat. Cover and chill 3 hours. Stir bacon and pecans into salad just before serving.
You'll also love
- Weight Watchers Broccoli Cheese... 4.4/5 (101 Votes)
- Corn Bread Casserole 4.4/5 (101 Votes)
- Baked French Toast Muffins 4.5/5 (96 Votes)
- Banana Leche Flan 4.4/5 (110 Votes)
- Almond Milk Rice Pudding 4/5 (137 Votes)
- Apple Cream Cheese Dessert 4.2/5 (114 Votes)
- Party-Friendly Mexican Chicken... 4.5/5 (96 Votes)
- Louisiana Hot Crab Dip 4/5 (218 Votes)