Broccoli Grape & Pasta Salad
Broccoli Grape and Pasta Salad has the perfect blend of flavors and textures, with the added crunch from toasted pecans. Serve as a side, or perfect for lunch.
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 (16-ounce) package farfalle (bow-tie) pasta
- 1 pound fresh broccoli
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 8 cooked bacon slices, crumbled
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 200mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted and fragrant, stirring halfway through.
Prepare pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, cut broccoli florets from stems, and separate florets into small pieces using tip of a paring knife. Peel away tough outer layer of stems, and finely chop stems.
Whisk together mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; add broccoli, hot cooked pasta, and grapes, and stir to coat. Cover and chill 3 hours. Stir bacon and pecans into salad just before serving.
You'll also love
- Double Wicked Fudge Cake 4.4/5 (96 Votes)
- Summer Pasta With Zucchini,... 4.3/5 (106 Votes)
- Apple Pie Bites 4.5/5 (91 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (90 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ham & Potato Soup -... 4.4/5 (99 Votes)
- Strawberry Fudge 4.6/5 (82 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings 4.6/5 (84 Votes)
- Strawberry Soufflé Pancakes 4.4/5 (97 Votes)