Almond Milk Rice Pudding
At only 184 calories a serving, this Almond Milk Rice Pudding is a guilt free treat. Can be served warm or cold, enjoy!
- 2 1/2 cups Silk Pure Almond Original or Vanilla
- 1/3 cup short grain white rice or Arborio rice
- Pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 to 2 tablespoons maple syrup, brown sugar or honey, if using Silk Original
- 1/2 cup raisins
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 45mins
In a medium saucepan, bring Pure Almond, rice and salt to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, until rice is cooked through, about 25 to 30 minutes.
In a small bowl beat egg until well combined. Whisk a ladle of hot rice mixture into beaten egg. Add egg mixture back into saucepan and stir over low heat until thickened, about 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla, cinnamon, sweetener (if using) and raisins. Serve warm or cold.
You'll also love
- Family Favorite Baked Beans 4.5/5 (101 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Bread Recipe 4.5/5 (93 Votes)
- Apple Cream Cheese Dessert 4.2/5 (132 Votes)
- Apple Pie Bites 4.4/5 (108 Votes)
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with... 4.5/5 (90 Votes)
- Florence Mama's Candied Yams 4.4/5 (109 Votes)
- Pecan Pie Cobbler 4.1/5 (127 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Beef Brisket 3.8/5 (184 Votes)