Party-Friendly Mexican Chicken Roll-Ups
Mexican Chicken Roll-Ups are a great way to use up any leftover chicken you may have on hand. A quick and easy, mess free treat the whole family can enjoy!
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 1/3 cups Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) can Rotel, drained
- Cayenne pepper, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 4 tortillas
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 65mins
Adapted from vallovesanythingpink.blogspot.com
In a bowl, mix all of the ingredients except the tortillas together. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
When ready to serve, spread 2 heaping spoonfuls of filling on each tortilla. Roll up and cut into slices.
Serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Max & Erma's Chicken Tortilla Soup 3.8/5 (149 Votes)
- Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce 3.9/5 (202 Votes)
- Crab Cakes 4.5/5 (95 Votes)
- Easy Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken 4.4/5 (99 Votes)
- Sautéed Chicken with Spinach &... 4/5 (135 Votes)
- The Cheese Dip That Will Make You... 4.2/5 (119 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Cups 4.4/5 (98 Votes)
- Southern Fried Chicken 4.4/5 (98 Votes)