Party-Friendly Mexican Chicken Roll-Ups
Mexican Chicken Roll-Ups are a great way to use up any leftover chicken you may have on hand. A quick and easy, mess free treat the whole family can enjoy!
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 1/3 cups Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) can Rotel, drained
- Cayenne pepper, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 4 tortillas
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 65mins
Adapted from vallovesanythingpink.blogspot.com
In a bowl, mix all of the ingredients except the tortillas together. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
When ready to serve, spread 2 heaping spoonfuls of filling on each tortilla. Roll up and cut into slices.
Serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Quick & Easy Teriyaki Sauce 4.4/5 (102 Votes)
- Crab Cakes 4.5/5 (94 Votes)
- Baked Garlic Butter Pollock Fillets 4/5 (365 Votes)
- Easy Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken 4.5/5 (93 Votes)
- Chicken Crescent Roll Casserole 4.3/5 (120 Votes)
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes 4.3/5 (111 Votes)
- Southern Fried Chicken 4.4/5 (96 Votes)
- Chicken & White Bean Chili 4.4/5 (88 Votes)