Awesome Pasta Salad!
By Becky Jo
A simple but colorful pasta salad that's perfect for potlucks, picnics, or cookouts. Add feta cheese if you're feeling daring!
- 1 (16-ounce) package fusilli (spiral) pasta
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 pound provolone cheese, cubed
- 1/2 pound salami, cubed
- 1/4 pound sliced pepperoni, cut in half
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 (10-ounce) can black olives, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) jar pimentos, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain, and rinse with cold water.
In a large bowl, combine pasta with tomatoes, cheese, salami, pepperoni, green pepper, olives, and pimentos. Pour in salad dressing and toss to coat.
You'll also love
- Michael Symon's Grilled Skirt Steak 4.2/5 (235 Votes)
- Crockpot Bacon Cheeseburger Soup 4.5/5 (152 Votes)
- Orange Zested Cookies With Sweet... 4.4/5 (162 Votes)
- Crockpot Italian Chicken 4.4/5 (157 Votes)
- Liquid Marijuana Drink 4.1/5 (180 Votes)
- Panera Bread Signature Macaroni &... 4.4/5 (160 Votes)
- The Pioneer Woman's Top-Rated Mac... 4.4/5 (158 Votes)
- Qdoba Queso Dip 3.9/5 (421 Votes)