Awesome Pasta Salad!
A simple but colorful pasta salad that's perfect for potlucks, picnics, or cookouts. Add feta cheese if you're feeling daring!
- 1 (16-ounce) package fusilli (spiral) pasta
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 pound provolone cheese, cubed
- 1/2 pound salami, cubed
- 1/4 pound sliced pepperoni, cut in half
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 (10-ounce) can black olives, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) jar pimentos, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain, and rinse with cold water.
In a large bowl, combine pasta with tomatoes, cheese, salami, pepperoni, green pepper, olives, and pimentos. Pour in salad dressing and toss to coat.
You'll also love
- Texas Sheetcake aka The Pioneer... 4.4/5 (170 Votes)
- Zucchini Bars with Caramel Icing 4.5/5 (152 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (151 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli 4.5/5 (150 Votes)
- Italian Appetizer Bread 4.5/5 (144 Votes)
- Paleo Comfort Foods' Chicken... 4.5/5 (154 Votes)
- Ravioli Bake 4.5/5 (148 Votes)
- Halloween Oreo Chocolate Chip... 4.5/5 (141 Votes)