Awesome Pasta Salad!
By Becky Jo
A simple but colorful pasta salad that's perfect for potlucks, picnics, or cookouts. Add feta cheese if you're feeling daring!
- 1 (16-ounce) package fusilli (spiral) pasta
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 pound provolone cheese, cubed
- 1/2 pound salami, cubed
- 1/4 pound sliced pepperoni, cut in half
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 (10-ounce) can black olives, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) jar pimentos, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain, and rinse with cold water.
In a large bowl, combine pasta with tomatoes, cheese, salami, pepperoni, green pepper, olives, and pimentos. Pour in salad dressing and toss to coat.
You'll also love
- Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies 4/5 (233 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup 4.4/5 (177 Votes)
- Yakisoba Noodles from Ohana in... 3.8/5 (248 Votes)
- Rum Chata Cupcakes 4.2/5 (191 Votes)
- King's Hawaiian Ham & Swiss Rolls 4.3/5 (189 Votes)
- Frozen Apple Pie Filling 3.8/5 (236 Votes)
- Liquid Marijuana Drink 4.1/5 (196 Votes)
- Panera Bread Signature Macaroni &... 4.4/5 (166 Votes)