Pumpkin Spice Bread
Pumpkin spice, and everything nice! That's what this pumpkin bread is made of! Delicious spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves mix with wonderful pumpkin flavor for such a yummy breakfast, dessert, or even snack bread!
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 3 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cloves
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Heat oven to 350°F.
In a large mixing bowl, combine pumpkin, sugar, water, vegetable oil and eggs. Beat until well mixed.
Measure the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, baking powder, nutmeg and cloves into a separate bowl and stir until combined. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture, beating until smooth.
Grease two 9 x 5 inch loaf pans and dust with flour. Evenly divide the batter between the two pans.
Bake for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool for 10-15 minutes, then remove from pans by inverting onto a rack and tapping the bottoms. Slice and serve plain, buttered, or with cream cheese.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Spice Kiss Cookies 4.5/5 (118 Votes)
- Upside-Down Cinnamon Apple Coffee... 4.5/5 (122 Votes)
- Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Pie 4.5/5 (119 Votes)
- Cheesecake Crescent Rolls 4.5/5 (123 Votes)
- Crockpot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (120 Votes)
- Pistachio Fudge 4.4/5 (126 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pancakes with Cinnamon... 4.5/5 (119 Votes)
- Fresh Apple Cinnamon Scones 4.5/5 (114 Votes)