Clean Banana Bread
Finally put those browning bananas to use with a delicious and moist banana bread - no sugar necessary. Healthy and easy, it will definitely become one of your staple recipes!
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar-free applesauce
- 3/4 cup honey
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 mashed overripe bananas
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 85mins
Adapted from 8weekstoabetteryourecipes.blogspot.com
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together applesauce and honey. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well-blended. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; just enough to moisten. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
Bake in preheated oven for 60 to 65 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean. Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack.
You'll also love
- Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls 4.5/5 (104 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Cashew Creamer 4.6/5 (98 Votes)
- Easy Baked Cheese Balls 4.3/5 (127 Votes)
- Rolo Cheesecake Bars 4.5/5 (104 Votes)
- Trisha Yearwood's Key Lime Cake 4.2/5 (133 Votes)
- Pineapple Dream Cake 4.5/5 (104 Votes)
- Banana Leche Flan 4.4/5 (106 Votes)
- Apple Pie Bites 4.4/5 (100 Votes)