Mini Pumpkin Pie Croissants
These tasty little mini pumpkin pie croissants are a fun recipe to make with kids. They're super easy to put together and taste like Autumn!
- 2 tubes Pillsbury refrigerated crescent rolls.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice, to taste
- 3 to 4 tablespoons sugar (granulated or powdered; adjust to taste if you want the filling sweeter)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Roll each crescent roll out and cut lengthwise in 2.
Beat the above ingredients together until fluffy and creamy and spread about one teaspoon of filling over each triangle of dough.
Mix together 4 tablespoons sugar and 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice and roll each pumpkin pie croissant in it.
Bake at 375°F for about 13-15 minutes - you want them to be lightly browned and the dough baked through. I use baking stones, so baking times may vary.
These are sweet but not so-much-so - sublime little bites of pumpkin pie heaven that are easy and portable and the perfect addition to any fall celebration.
Refrigerate leftover filling ... it is delicious on bagels or toast and it makes a great dip for cinnamon graham crackers, green apples and ginger snaps!
You'll also love
- Cherry Slab Pie 4.4/5 (67 Votes)
- Ensalada de Nopales 4.6/5 (47 Votes)
- Sunshine "Lemon Bars" 4.6/5 (50 Votes)
- Cheesy Zucchini Rice 4.6/5 (47 Votes)
- Pumpkin, Sweet Potato, & Black... 4.6/5 (47 Votes)
- Maple Bacon Monkey Bread 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Paleo Pumpkin Pecan Pie 4.4/5 (60 Votes)
- Applesauce Oatmeal Breakfast... 4.3/5 (73 Votes)