Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies
Blueberry Cheesecake in cookie form, yum! Make sure to chill batter for at least an hour, otherwise the cookies will come out flat. Enjoy!
- 2 (7-ounce) boxes Jiffy Blueberry Muffin mix
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Cream together butter, cream cheese, and brown sugar. Add eggs one at a time until blended.
Add muffin mix to the mixture and mix well.
Fold in white chocolate chips. Chill for at least one hour.
Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart.
Bake for 14 to 15 minutes or until just turning brown around the edges.
Cool on cookie sheet for 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to wire rack until completely cooled.
You'll also love
- 3 Envelope Roast 4.6/5 (109 Votes)
- Fried Mashed Potato Sticks 4.5/5 (115 Votes)
- Mushroom Pasta Sauce 4.5/5 (108 Votes)
- Italian Brunch Torte 4.4/5 (129 Votes)
- Buttered Rosemary Rolls 4.6/5 (102 Votes)
- Christmas Style Pretzel M&M Hugs 4.3/5 (125 Votes)
- Lemon Coconut Bars 4.4/5 (117 Votes)
- Butterfinger Cookie Dough... 4.5/5 (110 Votes)