Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies
Blueberry Cheesecake in cookie form, yum! Make sure to chill batter for at least an hour, otherwise the cookies will come out flat. Enjoy!
- 2 (7-ounce) boxes Jiffy Blueberry Muffin mix
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Cream together butter, cream cheese, and brown sugar. Add eggs one at a time until blended.
Add muffin mix to the mixture and mix well.
Fold in white chocolate chips. Chill for at least one hour.
Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart.
Bake for 14 to 15 minutes or until just turning brown around the edges.
Cool on cookie sheet for 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to wire rack until completely cooled.
You'll also love
- Yakisoba Noodles from Ohana in... 3.8/5 (249 Votes)
- Rum Chata Cupcakes 4.2/5 (192 Votes)
- Edible Glitter! 4.5/5 (159 Votes)
- Zero Point Weight Watchers Cabbage... 4.3/5 (180 Votes)
- Roasted Red Potatoes with Bacon,... 4.3/5 (180 Votes)
- Chewy Lemon Snowdrop Cookies 4.3/5 (187 Votes)
- America's Test Kitchen Chewy Sugar... 4.1/5 (257 Votes)
- Lemon Ginger Avo Mayo 4.5/5 (156 Votes)