Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies
Blueberry Cheesecake in cookie form, yum! Make sure to chill batter for at least an hour, otherwise the cookies will come out flat. Enjoy!
- 2 (7-ounce) boxes Jiffy Blueberry Muffin mix
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Cream together butter, cream cheese, and brown sugar. Add eggs one at a time until blended.
Add muffin mix to the mixture and mix well.
Fold in white chocolate chips. Chill for at least one hour.
Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart.
Bake for 14 to 15 minutes or until just turning brown around the edges.
Cool on cookie sheet for 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to wire rack until completely cooled.
You'll also love
- Korean Style Pork Chops 4.5/5 (49 Votes)
- Tomato-Basil Lasagna Rolls 4.5/5 (54 Votes)
- Easy Apple Dumplings 4.5/5 (49 Votes)
- Ricciarelli, Traditional Italian... 4.5/5 (49 Votes)
- Fig, Olive Oil & Sea Salt Challah 4.5/5 (49 Votes)
- Black Raspberry Brownies 4.5/5 (49 Votes)
- Moist Coconut Cake 4.6/5 (44 Votes)
- Salted Caramel Rice Krispie Treats 4.5/5 (55 Votes)