Yakisoba Noodles from Ohana in Polynesian Resort - Disney
Yakisoba Noodles with Pineapple Teriyaki Glaze
Rate this recipe 3.8/5 (306 Votes)
- Pineapple Glaze
- 2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 3/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 3/4 Cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 1/4 Tablespoon Fresh Garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 Tablespoon Fresh Ginger, minced
- 2 1/4 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 4 Tablespoons Pineapple Juice, frozen concentrate
- Yakisoba Noodles
- Shredded Red & Green Cabbage
- Shredded Bok Choy
Adapted from magicalrecipes.net
Dissolve all ingredients, except cornstarch and pineapple juice, in sauce pot.
Bring to a boil.
Make a slurry with the cornstarch and pineapple juice, and slowly add to boiling mixture to thicken.
Simmer for 30 minutes.
Strain through fine mesh strainer.
Saute shredded red and green cabbage and bok choy in wok.
Add Yakisoba noodles and Pineapple glaze and toss.
You'll also love
- Zero Point Weight Watchers Cabbage... 4.3/5 (183 Votes)
- Roasted Red Potatoes with Bacon,... 4.3/5 (183 Votes)
- Panera Bread Signature Macaroni &... 4.3/5 (175 Votes)
- Pasta Fagioli Slow Cooker Crock... 4.4/5 (155 Votes)
- Veggie yakisoba noodles 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Chicken Yakisoba Recipe 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
Review this recipe