Blueberry Orange Cream Cheese Cookies
Delicious blueberry and orange cream cheese cookies are wonderfully decadent! They are almost cake-like in texture, which makes them a super unique cookie!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 box cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 box Betty Crocker Butter Cake Mix
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cream butter and cream cheese with mixer.
Add the egg and orange extract and mix just until combined on low scraping the bowl several times.
Add the cake mix in three parts mixing just until combined after each part.
Remove from the mixer and very carefully and slowly fold in blueberries. You don't want them to burst so just take your time.
Refrigerate dough for 2 hours.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Roll into one inch balls. Place on cookie sheets covered with parchment paper. Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until lightly browned.
Cool for 2 minutes and remove to cookie cooling racks.
In small bowl whisk powdered sugar, orange zest and orange juice. Drizzle over cooled cookies.
You'll also love
- Orange Lemon & Ginger Infused Water 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Crisp 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- "Best" Blueberry Muffins 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Watermelon Mojito Jell-O Shots 4.2/5 (41 Votes)
- Valentine's Day Cupcakes 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Orange Creamsicle Milkshake 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Starbucks Blueberry Oat Bars... 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- Snickers Bar Rice Krispie Treats 4.6/5 (21 Votes)