Zero Point Weight Watchers Cabbage Soup
You can eat as much of this 0-point Weight Watchers cabbage soup as you'd like. It's so good for you!
- 3 cups nonfat beef, chicken, or vegetable broth (beef is best)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 cups chopped cabbage
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup green beans
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- Salt & pepper to taste
Preparation time 7mins
Cooking time 32mins
Adapted from food.com
Spray pot with non-stick cooking spray. Sauté onions, carrots, and garlic for 5 minutes.
Add broth, tomato paste, cabbage, green beans, basil, and oregano. Add salt & pepper to taste.
Simmer for a about 5-10 minutes until all vegetables are tender then add the zucchini and simmer for another 5 or so minutes.
Author's note: I have tried different variations. Leaving out green beans. Adding chopped green onions in addition to the yellow onion. All very good. You can customize it a bit to fit your preferences.
You'll also love
- Roasted Red Potatoes with Bacon,... 4.4/5 (172 Votes)
- Fruit Pizza 4.3/5 (214 Votes)
- One-Bowl Apple Cake 3.9/5 (462 Votes)
- ZZ Pumpkin Beignets (Disney's Club... 4.4/5 (163 Votes)
- The Best Potato Soup Recipe Ever 4.5/5 (149 Votes)
- Country Cabbage Soup 4.5/5 (111 Votes)
- Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls 4.4/5 (108 Votes)
- 7 Day Diet Fat Burning Cabbage... 4.3/5 (61 Votes)