Zero Point Weight Watchers Cabbage Soup
You can eat as much of this 0-point Weight Watchers cabbage soup as you'd like. It's so good for you!
- 3 cups nonfat beef, chicken, or vegetable broth (beef is best)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 cups chopped cabbage
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup green beans
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- Salt & pepper to taste
Preparation time 7mins
Cooking time 32mins
Adapted from food.com
Spray pot with non-stick cooking spray. Sauté onions, carrots, and garlic for 5 minutes.
Add broth, tomato paste, cabbage, green beans, basil, and oregano. Add salt & pepper to taste.
Simmer for a about 5-10 minutes until all vegetables are tender then add the zucchini and simmer for another 5 or so minutes.
Author's note: I have tried different variations. Leaving out green beans. Adding chopped green onions in addition to the yellow onion. All very good. You can customize it a bit to fit your preferences.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (896 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Hot and Sour Mushroom, Cabbage,... 4.5/5 (165 Votes)
- Country Cabbage Soup 4.5/5 (111 Votes)
- Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls 4.5/5 (95 Votes)