Roasted Red Potatoes with Bacon, Garlic & Parmesan
- 3 pounds red skinned gold potatoes (‘baby’ or about 2 inches wide)
- 4-6 slices Uncured bacon, cooked, halved lengthwise and chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- salt and ground black pepper
- Fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley, minced
Adapted from savoringthethyme.com
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Cut the potatoes into 1 inch chunks and place in a bowl. Toss with the olive oil, salt and pepper and scatter over the baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
2. Place a cooking rack in a baking sheet and evenly space the bacon on the rack.
3. Place the bacon on the lowest rack and the potatoes above it and bake. Being with 3 minutes increments watching the bacon carefully. Remove the bacon when cooked to your liking.
4. After the potatoes have baked for 20 minutes, add the garlic to them, toss and bake another 5 minutes.
5. Remove the potatoes and place them in a large bowl. Grate fresh Parmesan over the potatoes and scatter the parsley and bacon on top.
You'll also love
- Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups 4.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Crescent Bacon Cheddar Pinwheel... 4.5/5 (155 Votes)
- Lemony Lemon Brownies 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Veggie Club Sandwich and Zucchini... 4.5/5 (152 Votes)
- Crockpot Chicken & Dumplings 4.5/5 (166 Votes)
- Crockpot Bacon Cheeseburger Soup 4.6/5 (147 Votes)
- Honey Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (139 Votes)
- Ranch Potatoes with Cheese 4.5/5 (142 Votes)