Roasted Red Potatoes with Bacon, Garlic & Parmesan
- 3 pounds red skinned gold potatoes (‘baby’ or about 2 inches wide)
- 4-6 slices Uncured bacon, cooked, halved lengthwise and chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- salt and ground black pepper
- Fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley, minced
Adapted from savoringthethyme.com
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Cut the potatoes into 1 inch chunks and place in a bowl. Toss with the olive oil, salt and pepper and scatter over the baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
2. Place a cooking rack in a baking sheet and evenly space the bacon on the rack.
3. Place the bacon on the lowest rack and the potatoes above it and bake. Being with 3 minutes increments watching the bacon carefully. Remove the bacon when cooked to your liking.
4. After the potatoes have baked for 20 minutes, add the garlic to them, toss and bake another 5 minutes.
5. Remove the potatoes and place them in a large bowl. Grate fresh Parmesan over the potatoes and scatter the parsley and bacon on top.
You'll also love
- Chewy Lemon Snowdrop Cookies 4.3/5 (181 Votes)
- Rhubarb Dump Cake 4/5 (205 Votes)
- Crockpot Bacon Cheeseburger Soup 4.5/5 (152 Votes)
- ZZ Pumpkin Beignets (Disney's Club... 4.4/5 (164 Votes)
- The Best Potato Soup Recipe Ever 4.5/5 (151 Votes)
- Oven Baked Tacos 4.3/5 (167 Votes)
- Jollibee Style Spaghetti 3.8/5 (218 Votes)
- Cheesy Bacon Brussels Sprouts 4.5/5 (140 Votes)