Blueberry Zucchini Muffins
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups zucchini, shredded
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 cups blueberries
Adapted from thebakingrobot.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin tins with baking cups.
In a medium-sized bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar. Fold in shredded zucchini. Gradually add flour mixture, mixing until just combined. Fold in blueberries.
Fill baking cups 3/4 of the way full. Baking for 22-24 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Transfer to wire rack to cool.
These can be made as donuts by baking in a donut pan at 375 for 16-17 minutes.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Cherry Krispies 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- THE BULLDOG FISH BOWL 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Easy Baked Corn 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Pommes Aligot (French Cheese... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Layer Cake 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Tomato and Zucchini Frittata 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Choco-Dot Pumpkin Cake 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Blueberry Biscuits 4.5/5 (18 Votes)